Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Last stop in Japan: Fukuoka

Not too sure why I never posted this. Better late than never... this is Fukuoka, my last stop in Japan before Hong Kong...


Loads of gibberish in English everywhere...


And some catastrophic branding...




Visit to a really nice shrine or temple... can't remember....







There's actually a person in that costume...

Making these weird little things... I know, I didn't quite get it either...

Daytrip trip to an island opposite Fukuoka




Fukuoka is the home of ramen noodles...


Neatly packaged soft boiled egg at the local Seven Eleven

Starbucks look much cooler here...

More temple stuff...


It's always important to be color-matched to the background...


Right next to the shrine was the National Museum. Very cool building...



And on a final note: toilets. Japan has two types of toilets.

The low tech version:

And the super-pooper, I mean super-dooper, hi-tech version...

this has more functions than my DVD player!



2 comments:

  1. I can't use the low tech version anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah ah... And i can just about understand how to use the hi-tech version...

    ReplyDelete